Redfield Energy, LLC is interested in hiring talented, highly motivated, and aggressive individuals that will benefit our operations, employment staff, and the success of our company.
RE offers excellent training programs, competitive wages, and a benefits package as well as opportunity for growth within the company.
We are committed to providing our employees with a great team working atmosphere and a place where you will want to come to work everyday.
If you are interested in working in an exciting and challenging industry, please submit your cover letter, application, and resume to HR@redfieldenergy.com or the mailing address listed.
1. Maintain a clean, professional and safe working environment in the laboratory.
2. Complete all necessary testing and ensure all data is accurate and precise, through efficient and timely entry.
3. Calibrate, clean and maintain all laboratory equipment and analytical instrumentation.
4. Perform quality assurance testing and ensure all quality control standards, duplicates, and cross-validations are completed as established by RE, report deviations to the CCO.
5. Ensure that available denatured ethanol inventory is certified for load out, immediately report any deviations.
6. Assist in getting samples shipped out properly and timely, as needed, to include but not limited to: Magellan, Midwest Labs, SGS, AET, ECT
7. Keep the lab clean and stocked with supplies and consumables. Notify the CCO when reorders are needed and when orders are received.
8. Perform weekly effluent water testing and facility inspections, reporting any issues found to the CCO.
9. Verify inputs into Fermcast and Front Sight, check trends regularly.
10. Pay close attention to fermentation and report anything out of the ordinary.
11. Oversee the retention of outgoing product samples.
12. Participate in and conduct laboratory meetings when needed; act as backup for CCO when necessary.
13. Work with the operations team to maximize efficiency and output of plant operations.
14. Provide feedback to operations regarding plant performance based on testing results.
15. Attention to detail at all times, especially when testing, calibrating, entering data and filling chemicals.
16. Ensure operators are properly field sampling and testing according to established SOPs.
17. Perform all tasks associated with Feed Safety/Quality, assigned or as needed, to meet internal and external requirements relating to the production of safe, quality feed products, immediately report deviations.
18. Foster a culture of safe behavior and environmental compliance at all times.
19. Work in an honest and ethical manner; maintain confidentiality on all business related matters.
20. Team member is expected to physically report to work on time at their assigned location and is seldom absent.
21. Team member can be depended upon to complete work in a timely, accurate and thorough manner and is conscientious about assignments.
22. Must maintain strong integrity to work unsupervised, recognizing ways to stay busy with tasks that benefit RE
23. Maintain a team environment with other departments at all times.
24. Champion Redfield Energy in the community.
25. Maintain a high level of customer service and friendly atmosphere.
26. Other duties as assigned by CCO.
To perform the essential functions of this position successfully, an individual should demonstrate and provide the following:
• High school diploma or equivalent required.
• Basic troubleshooting skills and prior analytical experience required.
• Previous experience to the concepts of quality assurance and quality control within the laboratory environment required.
• Proficiency in Word, Excel and Outlook as well as the ability and willingness to learn new software applications is required.
• Excellent organizational skills, communications skills, the ability to multi-task, and most importantly, the ability to work well in a team and acute attention to detail is a must.